Progress School is different.
No teachers, no lessons, no exams and no reports.
Just a group (school) of people who care about making progress – for themselves, for their families, for the communities or for ‘spaceship Earth‘. Whether progress means getting better housing, finding a decent job, solving global warming or ending child poverty, Progress School can help.
- Interested in learning how to tackle problems and make the most of opportunities?
- Something that you are working on – but want to make more progress with?
- Want to make something happen – but don’t know where to start?
- Willing to manage your own learning – with support from your peers?
- Like to develop a network of ‘fellow travellers’ in pursuit of progress?
- Can you be in Beeston, Leeds between 2.30 and 5.00 on 23rd September, 21st October and 18 November?
If you answered yes to most of these questions then Progress School is for you.
Your previous educational background is not an issue. Whether you left school with no qualifications or a double doctorate in rocket science does not matter. All you need is:
- a commitment to explore what progress means to you and what you need to do to make it happen
- a willingness to give and take help, support, encouragement and honest feedback from others in the School.
Fees for progress school are either:
- what you think it is worth to you, or
- what you can afford to pay – WHICHEVER IS THE LEAST
So if you can afford nothing that is what you will pay.
If in doubt – ACT – Register Your Interest Now!